Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2023 GDS Bharti Notification for 1850 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Released along with Gujarat Postal Online Application Form Link to Apply at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Latest GDS Jobs in Post Office Apply Online Now! The Department of Post Gujarat Circle has published a Postal Job Notification for GDS Bharti 2023 at its official website. The board has disclosed this notification concerning Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak. According to the official advertisement, there are huge 1850 Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancies made available in various Postal Divisions from an open market. Aspirants who wish to get Gujarat Postal Dept Jobs must fulfill the eligibility required for GDS recruitment.
Those who have relevant qualifications can submit online application form on or before August 23, 2023. If you are interested in DOP Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy and looking for more details, then continue reading this article.
INDIA POST has come up with most awaited notification and invited online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of 1850 Gramin Dak Sevaks in different divisions. Aspirants who in a recent time finding employment news for 10th pass can utilize this opportunity. Here on this blog, we have mentioned all Important details that are necessary just for GUJ Post Office GDS Recruitment Apply Online process. Currently, the officials have already started the online registration for Gujarat Postal GDS Application Form. It will be functional up to 03-08-2023 to 23-08-2023 till 23:59 Hrs. Here we suggest every contestant that submit their online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
All those who are willing to take part in Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2023 must have a qualification of 10th passed from a recognized educational board. As per the notice, applicants ageing between 18 years to 40 years are only eligible to apply for all these latest Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2023 available on the official website at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Get OJAS Guj Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Complete Overview from below table.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Department of Posts – DoP (India Post)|
|Department Name:||Gujarat Postal Circle Department|
|Total Vacancies:||1850 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Schedule-II July, 2023|
|Job Roles:||BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Within the GUJ State|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit Basis|
Gujarat Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational Qualification :
- Contestants must have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Applicants should have studied the local language, i.e. Gujarati at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Age Limit (as on 23rd August 2023):-
- Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 40 years for Unreserved & EWS Categories.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved quota as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government. Upper age limit category wise as follows:-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST): 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + GEN & EWS: 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC & ST: 15 years
Gujarat Postal GDS Bharti 2023: Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The detailed explanation of Gujarat Post Selection Process for GDS Vacancy is as follows:-
- Selection of aspirants to be done based on Automatic Generated Merit List according to the rules and regulations.
- Only marks obtained in 10th Standard Exam held by approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection of applicants.
- A Common merit list based on the 10th Standard Exam shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies.
- The department will make a selection based on the merit of aspirants concerning the post applied. The final selection of candidates is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective recruiting authority only.
Application Fee :
|General Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Categories:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)|
|SC, ST, PwD, All Female & Trans-women Categories:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Important Link :
|Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Bharti (Schedule-II July-2023) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Gujarat Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|Gujarat Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|INDIA POST GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Important Date :
|EVENTS||DATE & TIME|
|Official Notification Publication Date:||31st July 2023|
|Opening Date for Registration & Apply Online Application Form:||3rd August 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date for Registration & Submission of Online Application Form:||23rd August 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Deposit Online Application Fee:||23rd August 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates to Edit/ Correct Details in Online Application Form:||24th August 2023 (00:01 hrs) to 26th August 2023 (23:59 hrs)|