Gujarat government big announcement String for the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat 2023 online application tomorrow. through Official website: esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in who want to benefits this scheme
(Housing Scheme) Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat 2023 | પંડિત દિનદયાળ ઉપાધ્યાય આવાસ યોજના ગુજરાત ૨૦૨૩. A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The Government of Gujarat provides Rs.1,20,000 / – for construction of houses with plots in rural areas and urban areas to alleviate the living difficulties in cities and villages.
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana for the year 2023-24 can be applied online on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in portal whose official notification will be announced soon. We will keep you updated on this website when online applications are notified
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat 2023 Overview
|Name Of Scheme||Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat|
|Name Of Department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Eligibility Criteria||Income limit is fixed at Rs.1,20,000 / – for rural area and Rs.1,50,000 / – for urban area.|
|The standard of Assistance||Rs.1,20,000 / – in rural and urban areas|
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 (Housing Scheme)
Income limit is fixed at Rs.1,50,000 / – for rural area and Rs.1,50,000 / – for urban area.
The standard of Assistance Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023
- Rs.1,20,000 / – for construction of houses in rural areas and urban areas for the socially and educationally Backward class, economically 6th class, nomadic emancipated caste homeless Ismos owning plots to overcome housing difficulties in cities and villages.
- The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
List Of Required Document Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023
List Of Required Document Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 Below.
- Applicant’s Caste / Sub-Caste Sample (Economic Backward Class Applicant does not need to attach Caste Sample), Applicant’s Living Certificate (if educated)
- Example of income Certificate
- Proof of Residence of Applicant (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one)
- Certified copy of allotment letter, allotment order if land / ready house is received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Basis / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance.
- Raja Chiththi for building construction
- Example of BPL Certificate
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the house is to be built, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
How to Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023
How to Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2023 steps Below.
- Visit e-samajkalyan Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Please Register Here link to register on e-samajkalyan Portal.
- This format will allow you to register on the esamajkalyan Portal.
- After Full All Information Click On Register Button.
- After clicking on the register button, it will contain your name,date of birth and gender information.
- If the information is correct then click on Confirm Button.
- If the information is not correct then click on Cancel button to change the information again and click on Register.
- After registration, User Id and password will be sent via SMS or MAIL.
After login,complete the information in your profile, the new page will be filled in with online forms of various schemes.
What is E-Samaj kalyan Portal?
The Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) has launched a new portal to promote the economic growth and development of the poor and disadvantaged people. The SJED promotes the economic and financial development of individuals from Scheduled Castes, the poor, and other marginalized groups in our nation.
The highlight of the e-Samajkalyan portal is that all the categories of people, including economically backward classes, Scheduled casts, orphans, Minority community, elderly, and physically and mentally challenged citizens, are offered financial assistance.
How Can I Track My SJED Registration?
- Go to www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in to access the E-Samaj Kalyan site.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the link “Know Your Application Status.”
- Insert the application number and date of birth in the given format and hit the submit button. Now you will be able to track your SJED registration.
We hope you were able to get all of the information you needed about the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal. Here are a few crucial contact details for the E-Samajkalyan yojana in case you want more assistance.
|How Apply Online Official Tutorial Video||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Director Scheduled Cast Welfare Official details||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
The Government of India will help all 2023 to meet the housing target for which the Government of Gujarat is committed to such a scheme. The poor will be able to get their own housing under this scheme