How Apply GSHSEB Duplicate Marksheet @gsebeservice.com Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board GSEB & GSHEB website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar public Latest Circlular for examinations of SSC and HSC Online Download Duplicate Marksheet facility available on official website at www.gsebeservice.com. GSEB Collect Records of the Result from SSC to year 1952 to year 2022 and standard 12 to year 1976 to year 2021 are maintained. This record digitization of the results of tens of millions of students has been digitized. The online process has been inaugurated in certificates of honorable Education Minister Shree Bhupendersinh Chudasama.
To get the above certificates, students have to apply on the student Student Services on the gsebeservice.org website, where the duplicate marksheet certification fee is Rs. 50,, Migration fee is 100 / – Rs. And the equivalent certificate fee will be Rs.200 Speed-Post Charge of Rs. 5 / – Rs. So that the student can get a home-based certificate.
GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Marksheet Overview
Organization Name: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
Name Of Government: Gujarat Government
Application Mode: Online
What is Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
- Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply Online for SSC HSC Duplicate marksheet
- First open https://www.gsebeservice.com/ Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get SSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then Login with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate marksheet.
GSEB SSC (Std-10) – HSC (Std 12) Duplicate Marksheet
Today we are telling you what to do if the marksheet of class 10th or 12th is lost. How to get duplicate marksheet? Where can I find a lost duplicate marksheet? How to get it? what needs to be done? You will get all this information from here. But remember, here we are telling only Gujarat students i.e. GSEB SSC HSC duplicate mark sheet process. This process has been described for Gujarat Students of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.