How to Download e-EPIC Card, Digital Voter ID Card Download @nvsp.in, Vaters will able to Download e-EPIC Card or Digital Voter ID Card form 25/01/2023.
All general voters who have a valid EPIC Number. All new electors registered during special summary revision 2021 (i.e. those who applied during Nov-Dec2020) and whose mobile number provided while applying is unique will get an SMS and may download e-EPIC between January 25 and 31, 2023. Other general electors may download e-EPIC from February 1, 2023 onwards. (they will however not get any SMS).
The e-elector photo identity card is non-editable digital version of the elector photo identity card and it can be saved in facilities such as digital locker and can be printed in the PDF format, Election Commission officials said
A digital version of the Elector Photo Identity Card can be accessed through the Voter Helpline App and websites
Follow this Steps for Download e-EPIC Card
Voters can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ or Voter Helpline or Mobile App using below steps:
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From menu navigation click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if mobile number registered with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
- If Mobile number not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Download e-EPIC
- Download Voter Helpline Application
Voter helpline mobile app is available at android & iOS platform. You can download app by visiting Google Play Store & App Store.
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Other Job and Yojana Update Link||Click Here|