LIC is looking for an Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) for the year 2023. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for appointment to the post of assistant administrative officer (generalist). Candidates must apply online only. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Exam Name||LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Examination 2023|
|LIC AAO Notification Release Date||January 2023|
|LIC AAO Registration Mode||Online|
|LIC AAO Registration Form Fee||₹700/-|
|LIC AAO Age Limit||21 Years|
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- SC/ST :5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (Gen): 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- ECO/SSCO (GEN): 5 years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) :10 years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) :8 years
- LIC Employees Further Relaxation of 5 years
LIC AAO Selection will be done on the basis of three-phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination (Phase I), Main Examination (Phase II) and Interview followed by Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Marks obtained in the Main Examination and Interview will be considered for the final merit listing of candidates (Final Selection).
LIC AAO 2023 will be conducted in two phases: Prelims and Mains.
Prelims Exam 2023
The Written Exam will contain 3 sections namely: Reasoning, English Language Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. The total duration of the written exam will be 1 hour or 60 minutes. 0.25 marks will be deducted if a candidate attempts a question wrong. The Preliminary Examination consisting of an objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S. No.||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English: Language with special emphasis on grammar, |
vocabulary and comprehension
Note: English Language Test will be of qualifying nature and marks in the Language section will not be counted for ranking.
Mains Exam 2023
The main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|No.||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|3.||Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)||2||25||30 minute|
1. Descriptive tests of the English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
2. The candidates are required to qualify for each of the Tests. Candidates will have to qualify for each of the objective tests.
3. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for the main examination. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and the final selection will be based on the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination (Phase II) marks obtained in the Interview.
How to apply ?
The candidates can apply online from January 15 to January 31 at licindia.in. The candidates are required to follow the easy steps given below.
- Visit the website of LIC – licindia.in
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab
- Now, click on the notification link that reads ‘LIC AAO Recruitment’
- Click on the online application and enter your details
- Download LIC AAO Recruitment application form and save it for future reference
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 7 to 10 days before examination
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination: 17 & 20-02-2023
- Tentative Date for Mains Examination: 18-03-2023