PGCIL Recruitment 2023 | PGCIL Apprentice 2023 | Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Published New Jobs official notification for the Various 1035 Apprentice vacancy at Power Grid Official website powergrid.in given below link
Job Summary PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 1035 Post
Applying Mode: Online
|Graduate (Electrical)||282 Posts|
|Graduate (Computer Science)||08 Posts|
|Graduate (Electronics/ Telecommunication Engg)||07 Posts|
|HR Executive||94 Posts|
|CSR Executive||16 Posts|
|PR Assistant||10 Posts|
|Diploma (Electrical)||215 Posts|
|Diploma (Civil)||120 Posts|
|Graduate (Civil)||112 Posts|
|LAW Executive||07 Posts|
|Secretarial Assistant||03 Posts|
|ITI – Electrician||161 Posts|
Candidates Must 10th/ ITI/Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech/B.Sc/ MBA (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics/Computers Engg) For More Details in Jobs Notification.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per the Rules
- Shortlisting for these posts will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How to Apply
- First of all candidates will have to register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive / CSR Executive / Executive Law / ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in link or NATS for Degree / Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in link and complete / update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- Step – I : Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
- Step – II : Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID- Click the link.
- Opening date of application: 01.07.2023
- Closing date of application: 31.07.2023