SBI PO Apply Online Application Starts For 1673 Vacancies 2022| The State Bank of India is the largest and most reliable government bank in the country. Candidates who want to pursue a career in banking have been waiting for a job opportunity at SBI Bank, and their wait is finally over. The State Bank of India Has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 1673 Probationary Officers. Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply online from the official website of SBI.
The State Bank of India released a Notification for the Probationary Officers Post on September 21, 2022. The Online Application Starts On September 22, 2022. Aspirants who want to apply for this post can apply online before the last date of the application. According to the official notification, candidates can apply before October 12, 2022.
BI PO Apply Online 2022: Overview
Candidates Who are Interested in this Recruitment Should Check All the Basic Details About the Recruitment. From the below section, candidates will get all the necessary and basic information about this recruitment. Check the below section carefully.
|Name of the Organisation
|State Bank of India
|Name Of the Post
|Application Released Date
|Starting Date of the Application
|Last Date of Application
|Online Application Mode
SBI PO Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
Aspirants Must be Aware of All the Important Dates of the Recruitment. From the below section, they will get to know all the important dates of this recruitment which are as mentioned in the official notification.
|SBI PO Notification released Date
|SBI PO Apply Online Date
|Last Date of the Application
|Payment of Application Fees
|Edit Application by candidates
|Last date for printing your application
|17th/18th/19th/ 20th December 2022
SBI PO Apply Online 2022: Online Application
The SBI PO Online Application Process has Begun on the SBI’s Official Website https://sbi.co.in/web/careers. A candidate can pursue their career with the most famous bank in India. Any Graduate Candidate between the ages of 21 and 30 can apply online for the recruitment examination. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
SBI PO Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees while applying for the recruitment. The category-wise application fee is tabulated below.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/XS
|No Application Fees Required
How to Online Apply For SBI PO 2022?
- First of all, Candidates have to Click on the Official Website.
- Click on the Apply Button.
- A Registration Link will be open in the New Tab.
- Click on the new Registration.
- Fill in the Personal Credentials like Name, Date of birth, Email Id, Mobile Number Etc.
- Click on the Submit Button to complete the Registration Process.
- The Registration ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates have To log in with the Registration ID, date of Birth, and Password to Complete the Registration.
- Upload Photograph, and Signature following the Requisist.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
|140 pixels x 60 pixels
|10kb to 20 kb
|200 pixels x 230 pixels
|4.5 cm * 3.5 cm/ 20kb to 50kb
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Pay Application Fees for SBI PO Exam via Online Payment Option.
- Click on the submit button and take a Printout of the Application for Future Reference.
SBI PO Apply Online 2022: Hand Written Declaration
It is very important for all applicants to attach a handwritten declaration with their application. From the below, section candidates can get a handwritten declaration format. It is mandatory to upload the hand-written declaration in the prescribed format as mentioned below.
“I,__(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
This is how candidates can apply for the SBI PO. I hope this information will make your application process easy. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date of the application to avoid any kind of problem.
What is the Last date of the Submission?
Candidates Can apply Before 12 October 2022 for the SBI PO Recruitment.
What is the Application Mode of the recruitment?
Candidates can Apply online for this Recruitment.
What Are the Payment Methods for the SBI PO Application?
Candidates Can Apply Via Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, and Other Online Payment Options.