Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2022 Apply Online : There are many schemes by the team of Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries, Government of Gujarat. In which Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana to provide the benefits of bankable loan registration name is released online portal. Learn more about “Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana” launched by Shikshit Shiksha to provide self-employment to unemployed women and self-employed.
Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
Mr. Vajpayee remains a state citizen and self-employed through the bankable scheme. And it is very much that the urban educated unemployed youth, areas, disabled and underprivileged get self-employment opportunities. For which purpose Shri Bajpai Bancable Yojana will be provided. The main objective of this lending scheme is to connect with crooked industries and enable them to start independent business. And only the educated unemployed citizens are safe under Mr. Vajpayee Bankable Yojana for that purpose they are self-reliant.
Eligibility of Beneficiary
- Native should be a citizen of Gujarat to avail this scheme.
- Beneficiary for this scheme should have educational qualification of at least standard-4.
- Age of beneficiary should be 18 to 65 years.
- In order to avail this loan scheme, the business must have received at least 3 months of training from a business-oriented private institution.
- Beneficiary will be eligible for this scheme even if he has completed 1 month training from a government recognized institution.
- Even if the beneficiary himself is a legacy artisan, he will be eligible for the scheme.
- Disabled or blind citizens can also benefit from Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be able to get credit through Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Bank List like Nationalized Banks, Cooperative Banks, Public Sector Banks, Private Banks.
- For availing Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana the beneficiary will be considered to have 1 year of business related experience or
- Beneficiaries who have availed the benefit of such scheme through this department or any other department will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- A person will get benefit of vajpayee bankable yojana only once.
- Active Self Help Groups who have been graded will be eligible for this Gujarat Sarkar Loan Yojana 2023.
Eligibility of the Scheme
- Applicant must have passed minimum standard IV or
- Training/Experience: At least three months from a private institution or from a government recognized institution in the field of proposed profession
- Should have atleast one month training or have atleast 1 year experience in the same activity or be a hereditary artisan.
- There is no income criterion.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 65 years
Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana documents required list
- School Leaving Certificate(LC)
- Passport size photograph
- Election card
- Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card (Download Aadhaar Card)
- Certificate of Birth Registration
- Educational Qualification Marksheet (Last Marksheet)
- Caste Competent Authority Certificate (For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon/Competent Authority regarding percentage of disability in case of 40% or more disabled beneficiaries
- Append the first cost list with VAT/TIN number of the hardware to be bought.
- Proof of fixed place of business. ( Access to Lease / Rent Deed / Building Tax)
- If electricity is to be used, electricity bill of the house and consent form of the house owner.
Limit of loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for industrial sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for business sector.
Maximum limit of subsidy
- Industrial Sector :- Rs. 1, 25,000/-
- Service Sector :- Rs. 1, 00,000/-
- Urban :- Rs.60,000/-
- Rural :- Rs. 75,000/-
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana online registration
- First you have to type Bankable Scheme Portal in Google
- Where you will see https://blp.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After opening the official website of the bankable scheme plan, click on “Bankable Loan Registration”.
- Click on “REGISTER” if you have not registered earlier on this portal.
- After clicking on register, now you have to enter the mobile number and captcha code to proceed further
- After that you have to complete the registration procedure by entering Name, Email Id, Password and Captcha Code
- After successful registration click on Citizen Login. Where you have to login through mobile number and password.
- “New Application” has to be done after logging in to the Bankable Scheme Portal
- Now you have to apply online by selecting “Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana”.
- Now you have to fill the applicant details and address details in the applicant form.
- After that, the information of Project Details, Business Details and Finance Required has to be filled in the Scheme Details.
- Presently you need to fill all the data of Detail of Experience/Training and snap “Save”.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|