Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 on its official website:. Check Exam Details, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, application details here.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group B- Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group C- Non-Gazetted) on its official website. Along with SSC Steno Notification, the commission will release the link to apply for SSC Steno 2022. Interested candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply for SSC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment before the last date which is 05 September 2022.
After submitting the application for SSC Steno Recruitment 2022, the applications will be screened by the commission. Eligible applicants then will be called for an online exam which will be conducted in the month of November 2022.
This is a golden opportunity as all 12th-passed candidates are eligible for the said post. More details regarding SSC Steno 2022 such as eligibility, selection process, the application process, and exam pattern are given below:
Job Summmary SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022
Exam Name : SSC Stenographer 2022
Conducting Body : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Level : National
Posts Grade : C & D Stenographers
Vacancies : Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria : 10+2
Mode of Application : Online
Selection Process : Written Exam and Skill Test
Official Website : ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer 2022 Vacancy Details
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria provided below. It is important to satisfy and understand the SSC Stenographer 2022 Eligibility Criteria which includes educational qualification and age limit.
- Candidate should be 12th Standard Qualified or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age Relaxation for SSC Stenographer 2022
S.No – Category – Age Relaxation
- ST/SC 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PH + Gen 10 years
- PH + OBC 13 years
- PH + SC/ST 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Gen) 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) 6 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) 8 years
The candidates will be required to appear for:
- SSC Steno Online Exam
- Skill Test
SSC Steno 2022 Exam Pattern
- Staff Selection Commission conducts an All India Open Competitive Examination for SSC Stenographer 2022 recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’(Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). Since the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ is comprised of 2 different levels, we must deal with their syllabus independently.
Tier – Type
- Tier – I Objective Multiple Choice
- Tier – II Skill Test
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Tier-1 Pattern
- This is an objective exam that will be conducted online. There are 3 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’. The subject-wise details are given below:
Exam Duration :
- 2 hours
Part Subject No of Questions Marks
I. General Intelligence
and Reasoning 50 50
II. General Awareness 50 50
III. English Language & 100 100
Total 200 200
Important Points :
- There is a negative marking in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Tier 1 Exam.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks in all sections
- The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Note: Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of the Skill Test of the candidate during the examination.
SSC Steno 2022 Admit Card:
- Basically, SSC will be released the admit card on the basis region-wise. Authority will be released the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 for the written exam on the first week of February. Region-wise candidates can download the admit card from the official website. For the downloading admit card candidates need a Login ID & password, registration number, Date of Birth, and Roll Number.
SSC Steno 2022 Syllabus
- Since the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ are comprised of 2 different levels, we must deal with SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 independently. Check the SSC Stenographer syllabus here.
SSC Steno 2022 Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- will be the application form fee.
- Women, Ex-Servicemen, and SC/PH/ST category candidates no need to pay any application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee in these different ways – Internet Banking, Bank Challan, and Debit/Credit Card.
- Once you submit the fee, the refund facility is not available.
SSC Steno 2022 Important Link :
SSC Steno 2022 Important Dates
- ActivityDates SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification Release Date 20th August 2022
- Availability of Application Form 20th August 2022
- Last date for registration 5th September 2022 (23:00pm)
- Last date for making an online fee payment 6th September 2022 (23:00pm)
- Last date for making fee payment (Offline) 06th September 2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 07th September 2022 (23:00pm)
- SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam November 2022
- SSC Stenographer Result To be Notified