The Government Has Official Notification Out For The Damage Caused by Cyclone BIPORJOY in Gujarat: Gujarat Government has officially announced the loss due to Biporjoy storm on 20/06/2023. How much assistance will be given according to the amount of loss, the details of which are given below.
BIPORJOY Assistance Official Notification 2023
|Name of the scheme||BIPORJOY hurricane loss assistance|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department, Gujarat|
|Who will benefit?||Affected people|
|Date of resolution||20-06-2023|
Clothing and housekeeping assistance 2023
2,500/- as clothing assistance per family and Rs.2,500/- as household assistance as per SDRF norms in BIPORJOY cyclone and heavy rain affected districts i.e. a total of Rs.5,000/- and from the state government budget Rs.2, 000/- is decided to pay a total of Rs.7,000/- (per family) as clothing and household assistance.
House Assistance 2023
- An assistance of Rs.1,20,000/- from SDRF for residential raw/paved house which is totally destroyed or severely damaged,
- In case of partially damaged residential raw/paved houses,
- Rs.6,500/- from SDRF and Rs.8,500/- from State Government budget for a total of Rs.15,000/- in case of partially damaged concrete house (available only if there is at least 15% damage).
- In case of partially damaged green house (available only if there is at least 15% damage) Rs.4,000/- from SDRF and Rs.6,000/- from the State Government budget for a total assistance of Rs.10,000/-.
- Totally destroyed or partially damaged shacks received assistance of Rs.8,000/- from SDRF and Rs.2,000/- from the State Government budget for a total of Rs.10,000/-.
- Rs.3,000/- from SDRF and Rs.2,000/- from State Government budget totaling Rs.5,000/- for damage to cattle shed associated with the house.
BIPORJOY Assistance Conditions 2023
- In cases where it is mentioned from the budget of the State Government, the expenditure will have to be met from the funds of the State Government.
- The norms and procedures of the State Disaster Response Fund will be as per the guidelines read by the Government of India.
- Expenditure incurred from State Government funds will have to be met separately.
- The provisions of this resolution will apply as a “special case” to the districts in the area affected by Cyclone BIPORJOY in June-2023.
- In respect of forced building which has to follow the policy rules of that department and this has to be considered as assistance only. This assistance does not confer any kind of legitimacy.
- This resolution is issued as per the approval received vide Government’s note dated 19/06/2023 on the same file.